- Originate, pre-underwrite, structure, defend and fund the financing of office, retail, and multi-family and residential real estate assets for Government Sponsored Entity (GSE), Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac (FHA), insurance company and institutional investors.
- Determine estimated market value and financial viability of real estate properties through comparable sales data and property financial statements.
- Analyze zoning, land use codes, property characteristics, outstanding trust deed positions, financial statements and physical layouts of distressed real estate assets to identify acquisition opportunities for both institutional investors and high net worth individuals.
- Identify, vet, interview and refer contract real estate professionals for the marketing and disposition of real estate assets for company clientele.
- Identify, pre-inspect, negotiate purchase contract structure, and assess the potential tax implications involved in the acquisition of various real estate property types.
- Negotiate the terms, concessions, lessee rights, purchase option price and financial requirements of both traditional lease and lease-option purchases of retail and office (including medical) buildings.
- Engage in multiple forms of business development which include participating in industry conferences and trade fairs; arranging aeronautical excursions with prospects and existing clientele; sponsoring collegiate golf tournaments and youth soccer leagues; funding scholarships for university-student affairs departments and faith based organizations; along with funding grants for non-profit educational organizations.
In addition, Rose City Realty, Inc. ensures each consistent, high-quality service for each and every transaction, whether you call us a year from now or five years from now. We thrive on your success. Our customers are the very backbone of our business!