Why Call Us?
Rose City Realty, Inc. is known for its ability to set up financing for hard money loans and multi-family apartment loans, as well as real estate – based loans. This is most often due to financial institutions turning down those who have an immediate need for capital due to a change in their credit rating or a change in their current financial situation.
When to Call:
- When clients need financing, now or in the near future, Rose City Realty can provide the needed financing that traditional avenues cannot provide.
- When you have been turned down for a loan your longtime financial institution due to a change in your personal financial profile or due to a negative credit rating as a result of an assessment by the IRS, County Tax Assessor and/or Franchise Tax Board.
- When you own commercial or multi-unit apartments and need a loan to make required retrofits on a short deadline or face penalties.
- When a family member dies leaving beneficiaries with internal family strife, there’s a need for immediate financing to settle the estate and make distributions through a loan to the trust, or face a potentially heavy tax reassessment.
Benefits to Clients:
- Rose City Realty can help property owners and beneficiaries of a trust avoid tax reassessment, higher rates, higher fees and additional penalties.
- We provide legitimate financing of up to $10 MM for qualified borrowers.
- Our loans are fine-tuned to include a lower cost solution that takes into account the borrower’s needs, feelings and individual situation.
- We maintain long-term relationships with our clients to fortify trust, serving them in a way that is tailored to their specific situation, without a cookie cutter approach.
- We can provide peace of mind to our real estate clients by ensuring a consistent level of service that they can enjoy for ongoing or multiple transactions.